September 30, 2012

BLOG AWARDS FINALIST!!


So, Holly's Pantry has made it as a finalist in this year's Blog Awards Ireland! No big deal-eh actually, it is a massive deal!  Cue embarrassing thank you speech that goes on much longer than it should!

 I am absolutely delighted! To have even been nominated in the longlist, shortlist and now the finalist is mind blowing. For a student who has been blogging for just 6 months, that's not bad! I cannot say enough thanks yous to the people who voted for me!

I am up against some tough competition in my category Best Mobile Compatible Blog. Nerve racking! I would like to wish Hunters Lodge LivingSimple Zesty, Wardrobe Resurrection, Cigar Loving Doorman and Got Ireland the best of luck! 

Love,
Holly, x 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! And best of luck to you too. Can't quite get my head around being a finalist....

    ReplyDelete